Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dasher Stampin' Up early christmas card

How many cards do you make before you come up with your favourite?...

It takes me forever and I thought I would share my play today...I have also tried new photography...still quite simple, or else it wont work for me...It has to be fast, otherwise my girls get in my stash, lol. I do love them and they do help, ~ sometimes...

Here's a pic: not the best but I'll practice on that front too...


My favourite is the one in front to the right...with the Joy on a little banner...

AND I had a little play with a layout I liked on Pinterest and the colours of another one I liked there too. SOoo I mashed them together... Which I love too.
Here you go:



I could probably add more gems to the flowers too...Have fun playing. cheers Tam...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great mashing - love the result! Geraldine